Saturday, November 8, 2008

Home Alone: Pros N Cons

Has been a long long time never be alone at home. My sisters are travelling to Japan for 2 weeks, while my brother is in Dubai (and then Zimbabwe) for ~6 weeks on working purpose.

Actually nothing much impact on me even alone, because I used to stay at office for long hours. However, I do feel some pains without them at home......:)

Cons:
- The most painful, always forget to set off the security alarm before opening the backdoor in the morning (previously, my sis will set it off as they woke up earlier than me). I think I'd forced my neighbours to wake up whenever I wake up. :) This really makes me doesn't feel alone liao.....hahaha......

- No newspaper. :( No one is buying the newspaper for me, and I'm always late to get it since I came back from work quite late. Luckily I can still read online newspaper. Oooo.....that's mean I'm helping on the earth, by saving the paper (*tree). :p

- No dinner at home....hmmm.....this one is ok, coz most of the time I dinner with colleague, or frens.

- Plenty of clothes to be washed during weekend. Luckily got washing machine......thanks to the inventor, William Blackstone.

- Worrying about burglary.

- Playing dota till late midnite (or very early morning 4am :p) on week days.


Pros:
- Being naked and walking around in house without worrying? lol
- Can watch favourite channel whenever I want....
- Higher internet speed since no bandwith sharing.
- ........ (*sigh, can't think of any else.....must think of sthg to balance up the Cons....haha)
- ...... etc..... :)


Anyway, I'd bought 2 big boxes of ice cream to overcome the lonely......lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melamine detected....

cc said...

You'll get used to it. ^.^

Anonymous said...

Yeah... i will be home alone too for the next few days, but not a problem for me as i'd been stay alone in KL for 1 year!! In fact, i enjoy it :p

Chicken Feet aka KaKiaYam said...

woi...how's things lar...how come never update your blog? Upload some pictures of your baby lor....

ur brother,
KaKiaYam