Had not been gathering/yum cha with my friends (non-colleauge) for quite a long time especially since the product issue began early of April. One of gathering that I was looking forward for quite some time, maybe since last year, is the ex-TSC gathering. It's very difficult to arrange the gathering as most of us are busy (especially me, haha). 2 weeks ago, I promised myself to steal some time to be spent with them on Saturday, but ended up most of them can't make it, and they had a separate gathering on Friday's night which I can't make it due to conf call. Okie...nvm....at least I didn't ffk as I never yes for the Friday's gathering :p. And I did make it for the Saturday's gathering with Ms T, at least.
I planned my Saturday's schedule well. I went for my 1st badminton with my FSL colleague in the morning, and I got cramp on my leg, maybe did not exercise for too long.....but still able to continue on play (is that a determination of a national player?? hahaha). I enjoyed the game a lot, although I know for sure, I'll have more muscle soreness after the day. Will try to keep this sport for maybe weekly as I need be healthier.
After the exhausting badminton game, I went back to office for work (sleeping 70% of the time actually...hahaha...), and waited for the urgent CQI units to be arrived until 7pm. Unfortunately, or maybe it's lucky actually, the part never arrived, and I left for my gathering in Sunway then.
I arrived Sunway Pyramid and met this pretty and cute gal, Ms T. It has been a long time I did not meet her, hmmm....last one should be at Nasi Kandar Kayu last year. We'd a great dinner at Sake Sushi (Green Frog), and then coffee break at Starbucks till 11pm+. We'd a long chat and sharing some photos, which I promised to share long long time ago.....hahaha....seems like I really owe you alot of things.....I really enjoyed the gathering, and that cheered up my weekend.
** Intro of Ms T: This girl is my ex-TSC colleague, the only lady engineer in TSC. Very nice girl. She always buy us bread from Pasar Malam as our tea break for free. (we did not force her to buy one ler....just she's too nice to us, hahaha....) Sometimes she'll show us her "scary dark knight" face.....hahaha...but we still like to tease her. Although I was not working for long there (probably ~2months), but I'm glad I was there to know these friends.
** Ms T - I know you'd been working very hard for better life, and I hope you'll achieve a good life soon. Never give up, ok?
Hopefully we'll have another gathering again soon.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
didnt expect that you will write something about me...haha...Thanks anywhere...i hope we will have a gathering soon with more Ex-TSC...miss the working life there...
Post a Comment