News about earthquake in Cheng Du, China could be seems everywhere these few days. There are lot of touching stories can be read in news. Although those in the stories are just some small characters in this world, but their courage, their un-selfishness, and their humanity could really move you. They tells you what's the love.
My wife is wiping her tears everyday when she watched the news from TV or read it from newspaper. She's now scared to read the newspaper or TV news as she could not stand of it. She asked me how could I stand of these sad news, and asked me to change channel to avoid, but I know she's still wanna to know the news. Hmmm.....I do feel sad and touch with those news, but why should we stop from following the news? It's not just because of my habit of reading news, but also I do concern about what's happening there. Actually if we look at the news from different perspective, there's a lot of moral behind all these news. We feel happy when there's news about more survivers being discovered & rescued, we feel sad and touched when there's news about someone's dead or sacrificed while rescuing others. Those news would actually leverage our humanity, love and self-realisation. We should be thankful as we do not need to go thru that kind of disaster, and how lucky we are.
I hope those who plan or did criminal would realize about their cruelness after reading this news.
I hope more survivers could be discovered and all the victims would recover soon, no matter pyhsically or mentally. Let us pray for them.....and give them whatever support that you could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment