Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks for the birthday gift

Got a nice birthday gift for this year birthday, from my wife (much better than last yr Ah Kua's show...:p). She always want to give me surprise gift on my birthday, but "unfortunately", I always know what's the gift, and that made her feel no fun. Hmm.....maybe I should pretend I'm surprise next time.... :p ..... Hahaha.....anyway, still thanks to her lovely intention and regard.

The nice gift for this year birthday is not the main gift, but it's the "credit card" attached, which has a credit limit of "unlimited love". This is a creative one, and I love it.

Second surprise is, she dropped a special birthday card (made by her) into my company laptop's backpack without my notice. I saw the card when I was taking out my laptop from the bag in office. Hmmm...the card is cute, special, and abit funny.....hahaha.

Overall, I like her creativity for this year. Thanks, Babe.

No comments: