This is the 2nd treasure hunt I participated so far....and it's the 1st public treasure hunt. The previous treasure hunt was organized by my company, FSL. Hmmm ...we won the 5th place in the FSL 2008 treasure hunt last time, but nothing won by my team (NoName) this time. However, I'm not disappointed as it's a great exposure to the higher degree of treasure hunt. The questions this time are much more tricky (lot of anagram), and harder as compared to the FSL one. Maybe FSL one was made to be easier, just to relief our stress after works. :)
Anyway, I'm still enjoying the walking hunt (just too rush) with my NoName gangs. I never thought we might participate another treasure hunt again as a team after the FSL hunt. So, this is a consolation prize for me, or I should say, this is worthier than the 1st prize (WOW!!!). Thanks to their superior & outstanding mind-thinking, we got ~90 points out of 230. Sorry for my "creative" thinking of the "container" .... hahaha ....
Gambate ...!!! We'll be better next time, if there's a chance again.
2 comments:
Ahahaha container, that's too creative and too hamsap liao, come on! I pretty enjoy this one also although I keep saying dun join next time becausing it's so tiring. wat wor, I'm a gal, I can twist thing around even though I've said it. *bleh* I also like the session we had after the hunt, awesome time but seriously... I'm still feeling the tiredness now...
Gal of coz can twist, but u r not. U r 1/2-gal-1/2guy. Hahaha.....
Post a Comment