This is the 1st time I share my ROM photo online.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
2nd Anniversary of ROM
15th July 2006 is the date of our ROM, when we become husband & wife, legally. The ROM was held at Thean Hou Temple in KL, and witnessed by both of our family members, and also my "Yi Lai". Time is flying, it has been already 2 years. I can still remember that I almost late to the ROM ceremony (luckily it was on time), and both of us laugh when the registrar requested us to say "I do", because we feel it's funny. The registration process was much faster and simpler than what we expected (~5-10mins). The cert is also out of expectation, it's just a printed A4 size cover paper (can even do it at home). Anyway, I wish we'll be happy together, forever.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aw... so cute.
ROM = read only memory... so once say "I do" cannot delete, very good!
Wah, like tat oso u can think of. But no one know about the reliability wor....there might be latent defect that cause bit flip. Hahaha.....Hopefully the
"HTOL" duration that I gone thru could give a good reliability.
Post a Comment