Monday, April 7, 2008

CountDown for the Cutest in FSL (Part #1)

Hmmmm.....I think she's the 1st girl in FSL who I hang out. She was my TPE, very nice & responsible TPE. Without her, my life in FSL that time would be much tougher. My 1st midnight in FSL was with her (Don't think bukan2). It was when we were having issue on my product and we spent time on tester for remote debugging till about 4am. She took very good care on this product and seldom need my help (maybe I'm a very irresponsible/useless MBG, Hahaha). So, I have to thank to this girl, for relief my burden.

She's the cutest in FSL, at least that's what I think ( I don't care what other think oso :p). But i think the attached photo should have prove that. Her farewell was awesome, there were 16 gentlemen presented and she's the only girl. Unbelievable!!!! I think I should submit this for FSL book's record.

Anyway, all the best to you, Eunice TAN CY and may you enjoy your new career and achieve what you've been dream of.


CY TAN's farewell in Kenny's Roger (Subang Parade) on 4th April 2008.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for giving me such a good comment. It makes me feel guilty as i dont think i did a good job as ur TPE, in fact u are the one who solve all the problem!! haha... It's really been great experience to know u all and work with you guys.. i definitely will miss you guys and everything here...
Wish you all the best in whatever you do!! Take care... :)