Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home's'

My mom told me that when she was still a teenager, there was an old fortune-teller forecasting her future. The old man told her, she'll be married to a guy who has 2 homes. She was shocked at the time, she was thinking that is that mean her husband will have another wife??!! Of coz, that didn't stop her from marry my father, else, I won't be here typing now....:)
Furthermore, this world will be less fun without me. Hahahaha......

In fact, the forecast came true when we moved to Sitiwan for better education (when I was standard 3). Because of my father was still teaching at the school in Segari, and also he has to take care on my grandparents, he's staying in Segari during weekdays, and only came to visit us during weekend. At first, we used to go back to my grandpa's home every weekend, but it became less frequent when we grows up. All the while, my father always has to travel in between these 2 homes, although it isn't too far, and he still manage to fulfill his responsibility as a great father & son.

Now, similar issue happens to me, or worse. :)
I always have to travel in between 4 homes. (not including office :p), and the distance is not close also. I wish I can manage it well, and sastify everyone, and I want to be as great as my father. Sometimes I do feel tired for travelling, but since I've made the choice, I'll have to walk thru the path.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH!! you have 4 homes??

cc said...

That's great. :) A lot of homes may not be a bad thing, when wife husband 'sa fa cheung' you can go hide in one of those. hehe, ok, CHOI!
Oh er... can gimme the fortune teller's contact? I'm in need of some numbers.
Seriously, I guess it's not easy for me to call a place home. So I admire that you're able to have 4 homes. Not bad, actually. :)

NoName said...

CC: I think the fortune teller should be in another world now.....you still wan to contact him?

It's good to have many homes, but sometimes it's tiring....unless you choose to be an irresponsible person.