Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Learn to love yourself before you love others

Pls learn to love urself before you are loving others. If you don't even know how to love yourself, how could you assure you know how to love others?
This philosophy can be applied to many life aspects.
Eg:
- Respect yourself if you want other to respect you.
- Learn how to protect yourself before you can protect others.
- etc

Of coz, it doesn't mean you can't start to love or protect others if you are not up to the "expert" level yet. You can learn during the process. We learn by gaining from the experience, but make sure you are learnt when you go thru it, and not to reset your memory back to zero after you enjoy the process.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm... so deep.. good lecture, thou..
thanks for sharing!

cc said...

Ok, I'll start saying "I love you" and blow kisses when I look at the mirror.

NoName said...

Don't be over....it's a sick when you love yourself too much.