Sunday, April 20, 2008

I almost murder "A""S"

Have been working late & busy recently due to some customer quality incident (CQI). This is the 1st time that I'm facing the customer that requires daily updates. Sometimes I feel that the daily update is worsen our technical work where we need to spend time to update the presentation package (but I'm lucky since I don't need to do so as the owner is doing it). I would prefer if we could just concerntrate on the technical work.

Anyway, thru recent life, I suddenly realise sthg funny (just found out last nite). The thing that I touch the most in office is "A""S". I realise this because last nite I found that these 2 words are going to be vanished from my keyboard soon. Haha....but I wouldn't be the "murderer" as I'll be switching to new laptop before they are vanished. I wouldn't feel guilty as I'd been treating you nicely in the past 2 yrs. I can see other's ppl laptop's keyboard is like blank, and a lot of things damaged.

You've been a very good partner to me, and hereby, thanks for your service, and hopefully your next owner will treat you as good as I did.

3 comments:

cc said...

short cct lar you!

NoName said...

It's weird thought, but the moral behind this is, sometimes we only realize when we almost or already lost sthg/someone that is important to us.

Anonymous said...

you type the word ASS too much issit? :P