Maybe due to the tiredness, suddenly I miss my home a lot now. Luckily I'm going to be on vacation next week. Hopefully I'll have enough time to visit all my "homes". Although it'll be a tiring vacation as well, but at least I could take a breath, and refresh myself.
It has been long time my parents did not come to KL to visit us, due to my grandpa's injury. My father has been taking care of him for months since the injury, and never had enough rest because grandpa always wake up in midnight. He can't walk and need someone to hold him. Although my aunties, and us did go back to take turn on taking care of my grandpa but it's still limited because we all have to work in KL. Besides, my father did not want us to be tired because of that as we need to travel. Papa, sorry that I couldn't help much to reduce your burden.
"I should be moving back to my home so that I can share your burden now and also in future." This came across my mind few times, but I know this is not a right time as I might be his burden later since I could not find a job there, and I already have my own commitment. It might happen later but not now. I need to figure out the plan properly.
Actually, everytime my parents came to KL, I'm very happy, and always want to accompany them. Usually they won't spend more than 3 days here because they can't used to the life here. The longest they stayed in KL is during our house renovation.
As we are from a traditional family, we don't use to express our love so directly. We don't really celebrate Father/Mother's day. But I know we are loving each other very much. Luckily this has been much easier with the use of sms. Now I used to express my cares & greetings thru sms, and they are happy when received our sms.
Today I'm feeling better as I know my grandpa has finally recovered (not 100% yet), and he no longer needs my father to take care of him during night time. My father can finally sleep well at night.
Here's a song sang by Nicholas Teo with title of "爸爸妈妈". I like this song a lot. The lyrics is simple but touch.
http://m.iask.com/m/try_zs.php?id=21763133
4 comments:
...hmm... it seems like both you and cc are having problem with the daily conf call ya...dun givup...i know with you guys talent...the solution is not far away...
glad to hear ur grandpa is getting better :)
screw the customer..er, i mean..i agree with KWS. with your talent, it will end soon. hang in there!
Great to know that you have a great family system. So sorry to hear about your grandpa. He's ok now, that's what matters.
And uh, no problem one. When there's a will, there's a way, er... coming from me, not convincing at all. Ok how about, boat reach bridge head auto straight, wow, not bad, I'm great in 'expressing myself' wakakaka. I guess we'd just have to hang in there
Thanks to everyone...for sure I'll hang in....as the time has yet to come......
Post a Comment