Sunday, April 13, 2008

Goodbye, Ah Hoe!

It was the 2nd farewell for my FSL colleagues in last week. CY Tan just left, and now Ah Hoe (last day on 17 Apr'08).
Ah Hoe is also my Uni-coursemate. He's the 1st coursemate I know as we stayed in the same hostel during the orientation week. He was also my TPE before in FSL. His full name is Goh Sok Hoe, the "Sok" in chinese is the "Sok Lui" punya "Sok". Hehehe......and he has long hair. Somebody called him "S.Hoe" (ass-hxxx) before as well. He had been training very hard to build up his muscle when I was in US for company training, and I was shocked when I met him after got back from US. He was interested on my boss before, hahaha....and he always blame me for not helping him on this.
He has been looking to change field for some time, and now he managed to get it, with good offer as well. Hereby, I wish your (Hoe Gor) all the best in your new career, and may your dream come true. Don't drink too much, take care your health, and not to take care ppl's grandpa. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he won't take care of other's grandpa...but only greet them..haha

cc said...

eiyer, him and our boss? GOSH!